Feb 27, 2021
By Justice Anna Von Reitz | Big Lake Alaska
1. A Summoning Authority calls the States into Session. There are currently three (3) such authorities — (1) a Committee of Quorum representing at least nine (9) State Assembly Chairmen; (2) The President of The United States of America; (3) the Head of State who issues the Great Seals and keeps the Flags.
2. Some functions of the Assembly Process have to happen in sequence, some can or naturally do happen in tandem. 3. Assemblies are in one of three conditions at all times: (1) recessed (not in Session); (2) in Session; or (3) in Full Session. Right now, all Assemblies are “in Session” but not yet all in “Full Session”.
4. Traditionally, American State Assemblies met only once a year in the winter after the Christmas holidays, addressed their business, and went home. The elected Officials and Officers “maintained the Session”, that is, kept the Minutes and other Records, until the next Session. All elected Officials and appointed Officers made up the Standing Committee.
5. The Coordinator(s) then known as “Circuit Riders” were trained and hired to post Public Notices, arrange meetings, set meeting times and places, and assist in organizing the Assemblies at both the State and County levels. Counties met on a monthly basis. They held elections in the autumn to determine local deputies to attend the State Assembly Session.
6. All elected Assembly Officials and Officers are sworn deputies — not representatives. A deputy is an agent of the people who elected him and is accountable for his performance. A deputy functions under The Prudent Man Rule and is not, for example, allowed to spend money recklessly or to endanger the public welfare in any way. Deputies may be recalled at will by the Assemblies that elected them. No arduous recall petition process is required. The affected Assembly votes to recall them and that is that.
7. In the time period between 1790 and 1850 there was a Published Assembly Schedule in most States, which like a calendar or telephone book, was passed out once a year and published by the Standing Committee. After 1850 there was an effort to standardize the meeting schedules so that all the State Assemblies and County Assemblies were meeting on the same schedule, but this proved unpopular, as seasonal work schedules were different in Maine than in Florida.
8. Today, we are starting from scratch, except for those records, offices, and traditions we have inherited. We are still discovering more about the operations and structures of our American Government as it is meant to be. Our State Assemblies are the vital means to operate our Government while we restore both the Confederation and Federal Republic to full function.
See this article and over 3000 others on Anna Von Reitz website.
Support Anna’s work using PayPal donation.
FIND OUT HOW TO STOP THE PLUNDER, ROBBERY, AND PIRACY!
If you really are serious about knowing how to restore the Republic and your freedom you need to put some effort into knowing how our freedoms are being robbed from us by fraud, lack of full disclosure, deception, threat, duress, coercion, and intimidation every day of our lives and have been for over 100 years by the criminals who have hijacked our government, wealth, and heritage for their own gain and evil intentions.
Are you really required to file a 1040 income tax form with the IRS?
Are you really required to obey draconian codes and statutes issued by the so called “federal government”?
At Anna Von Reitz website you will learn precisely how Americans have been press-ganged into the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea and have as a result been attached, attacked, and deprived of their rights and property under conditions of fraud, semantic deceit, and non-disclosure.
At The American States Assembly you will learn the lawful remedies for these problems and crimes committed against Americans. Remember, there is no statute of limitations against the crime of fraud, and that fraud destroys any contract that it touches.